Monday, January 12, 2015

Candy Floss


During September, I was running like crazy in London from meeting to meeting, from interview to interview... The day I took these pictures was also the first day of London Fashion Week which made things even more complicated and London even busier. I'm not complaining, it was that good kind of busy. I like when everyone is working hard in order to fulfil their goals daily. Why? Because at the end of the day, we feel very productive and pleased with what we have managed to achieve. This is what makes the world go round.
However, I don't think I will wear white in London ever again. It was so, so hard to stay clean. Anyway, I was wearing two of my favourite garments from my wardrobe: white skirt and coat. I'm a big fan of basic items for the simple reason that they offer you endless styling possibilities. That time I chose to go for clean cuts, white and pale pink shades (a.k.a "candy floss palette" haha :D). I always like to wear coats "slung" on my shoulders, it gives the whole outfit an elegant touch. To finish the look and make it less sober and more chic, I wrapped a silk scarf around the bag handle. 
What do you guys wear to meetings and interviews? 

X



I was wearing:

Miss Selfridge shirt
Zara coat and skirt
Stradivarius shoes
Guess bag
Valentino scarf
Topshop sunglasses



No comments:

Post a Comment