Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happiness Is All Around...


I will start this post not talking/writing about fashion-realted things, I will just share a few thoughts about happiness. No, I didn't win the lottery! I am  grateful for the life that I have (cliche right?!) and all the people who are making it better and better everyday. We're always searching for happiness without realizing that we're most of the time surrounded by it, stop looking for it and enjoy the serenity. God, I sound so cheesy!
Be grateful with the life that you have and always, always be kind! 
And yes, I believe that "the happy girls are the prettiest". There's no make-up or accessory that can beat a sincere smile and a radiant face!

Now, the outfit: I felt like a butterfly in this dress, so large and comfy I could wear it everyday. I added a touch of glam with golden jewerly and this old Christian Dior bag. :D

Enjoy!
X




I was wearing:
Mango dress
Zara heels
Christian Dior (old bag from '90s)
Topshop sunglasses and earrings
Vintage necklace
Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick in Coromandel






Nasty, nasty wind!






In the end, I would like to thank my beloved one for having the patience to take these lovely photos.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment