Tuesday, September 24, 2013

High School Dress



 It's getting pretty chilly outside, that type of weather when you start wearing tights and coats, make a habit of going to cafés to enjoy hot beverages and spend more time inside reading a good book or doing some online shopping. I don't know about you, but this is what I like to do these days. Talking about online shopping I was thinking about buying one grey sweater dress like the one below, but then it clicked: I had something very similar, a dress bought in high school which was hanging in the back of my closet. I put this on thank God I still fit in it! and matched it with a pair of heeled ankle boots from last year and Voilà!
Before leaving house I had to grab a coat and a pair of sunnies.

Enjoy!



ZARA Coat
Guess Bag
New Look Boots

 







No comments:

Post a Comment