Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sunshine




A few thoughts...
Do you know that feeling when you fight for something and focus all your energy to achieve your goals? Yes, that feeling when you work hard and put all your effort into it. Well, I bet you know what I'm talking about. But, do you know that feeling of excitement when you're waiting for the results and your heartbeats multiply? Or that feeling when your eyes glitter because you enjoy the satisfying results after all your hard work? That feeling of fulfilment which makes you so happy and complete.
 I've been told that we live for these moments. I don't want my thoughts to sound too clicheic. Keep motivated and prepare your "battle" plan folks, a lot of opportunities are waiting for you!

Now, I chose this dress because it reminded me of Greek goddesses and also I think that wearing white on sun-kissed skin is one of the best choices during summer, especially if you add some gold accessories. 
P.S. I have changed the layout a bit. So, from now on if you wish to see the whole post just click below "Read more ... "
There will be 5 posts per page and if you wish to access the previous posts just click "Older posts" at the bottom of the page(right corner).




I was wearing:
River Island dress
Guess heels
Topshop sunglasses 
Vintage earrings












No comments:

Post a Comment