Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair



It's the second time I attend this fair and all I can say is that you have to be very patient. Whenever you decide to go you won't avoid the crowd. This is the reason why the photos aren't very good.
However, I really liked the nostalgic atmosphere that they created: old music, nice people, tea and cupcakes.
Here are a few items that caught my attention.

P.S. For daily news and more information you can now find me on facebook at Royal Allure.

Enjoy!









How lovely is this '50 pink dress





Vintage Christian Dior shoes

Can you believe that this Moschino belt wasn't for sale? Why would you bring it to the fair then? Why?!









And this is the beautiful Guildhall building where the fair has been held.


No comments:

Post a Comment